The beginning of a blog.

So, I know there are plenty of bra and make up blogs, but I've decided to combine them for my own purposes (basically, because I love both things and enjoy looking at reviews myself).

The main reason I have decided to create this blog is that for many years, I was wearing the wrong size bra. I'd had a bad relationship with my breasts since they grew at age 12. I was a 10E when I was 14 and wearing a 12E when I was 15 (although I was probably more a 10FF/G). I got the quadboob a lot, and always assumed there was something wrong with my boobs, and it never occurred to me that there was a bra out there that could fit me like a glove and give me great support and shape. I really wish I had been "enlightened" at an earlier age. Earlier this year, I came across the now infamous MyWifesBusty bra fitting guide on reddit... and to put it simply, I became a new woman. I became obsessed with knowing everything about bra fitting and the styles, cuts and brands that would suit which shapes and I have become a bra fitting enthusiast and have a much healthier relationship with my body (though I'm still getting there!).

Two of my friends have told me that they wear a 32C and 34C. I measured both of these girls (not topless, so not quite properly), and the first was a 26E, the second a 30DD. "There's no way I'm a DD/E cup!" is always the reply. There has become a stigma attached to DD/E cups... apparently they are huge in most people's minds. They're really not, unless someone has a size 38/40 band. I was wearing a 34E for a long time, and I knew it didn't fit well. I always had to wear singlets over it to contain everything and I was always adjusting the band and underwires. Now I wear a 32GG, sometimes 32H and my bras are not nanna bras. There are cute and hot bras out there that will fit you properly, and I intend to make them a little bit more known, especially to girls here in Australia.

JM