$20 sale on Tease Me bras

So I kind of fell in love with the fit of the Curvy Kate Tease Me - it's such a beautiful bra and SO comfortable, I've been trying to find other colour ways apart from Cherry/Blush. To be honest, I'm a little late to the Showgirl party. I've always lusted after them, but never actually tried until recently, and although I've been looking to buy one for a while now, my size is always sold out or full price. Then I found them for $20... IN MY SIZE. And even more surprisingly, at an Australian lingerie store. The store is called Heavenly Curves and I've been to the site a few times before, but always found it overpriced when I could buy the same bra on ebay/brastop/figleaves for much cheaper. From now on, I'm checking our their clearance section more frequently! 

These are the Tease Me colourways currently on sale for $20:
  


I know these colours are out of season, but it seems to be quite hard to find any colour in this style on sale that is bigger than an E cup. There are quite a few options here, though, including a few F/H/J cups. I ordered this one in a 30J.



I'm not as in love with the silver, to be honest, but how often am I going to find a Curvy Kate Tease Me on sale for $20 in my size? The silver can be found here, and probably has the most variety in sizes still available. I ordered this one in a 32HH.



Unfortunately, the wine (which is probably my favourite colourway out of the above three) wasn't available in my size. There are still plenty of sizes available here, just nothing above a GG.



I'll admit, Heavenly Curves' shipping charges are a bit steep - $15 and it's not express postage?! But, $55 for two Tease Me bras including shipping is a steal. I've paid more than that for a single bra that didn't even fit properly, and it's my 25th birthday tomorrow so I'm treating myself.



JM