Review: Curvy Kate Tease Me in Cherry/Blush

Firstly, I'd like to mention that Curvy Kate is now stocked at David Jones! I'm over the moon about this. David Jones has stocked Fantasie for a while, but I'm not a huge fan of their shape and they only stock up to a G (I think). Myer stocks Freya, but only up to a G cup. I'm hoping Cleo by Panache makes it way to David Jones soon, as well.

I can't recall which Curvy Kate styles I saw at David Jones, but I know it includes the Smoothie, a couple of unpadded underwired bras (I think the Princess and Angel) and the Tease Me, which I made a beeline for.


 
The Tease Me retails for AUD$89.95. I purchased one last week, but even with staff discount, it was expensive... it came to around $70. I noticed that not every size was there, only up to an H cup. I purchased a 32H, as that is my size in a lot of the Cleo range and I hadn't tried Curvy Kate before. I had heard it ran small in the cup, and, alas, it's true. I may add a photo of it later, but there is a bit of quadboob, mainly on my larger left breast and the bra wasn't quite wearable. I could also do the band up on the tightest hook quite easily. This means I would probably need a 30J, which, to be honest, is a little scary for me.


I think my camera phone colour corrected it a bit, as it really is more of a cool-toned cherry red than the orange-red it seems in this picture! 



  
The inside of the cups is a super soft foamy material. So comfortable!





 
 You can see in this picture, the breast on the left side (my right breast) isn't that bad, but the breast on the right (my left breast) overflows a tad. My breasts are very close-set and full on top but my left breast is bigger than my right.

 
 Sorry for the bad image quality with this one (I have one mirror in my room and it's small!), but hopefully you can see here that the centre gore isn't sitting flat. It wouldn't bother me as much if it fit my left breast a bit better... if I wore this out, I'd constantly have to be fixing my left cup. A cup size up would be a perfect fit.


Having said that, the band can be pulled out quite a bit so I need to go down to a 30 (so really, I need a 30J), which is kind of scary. If I stretch this 32 band against my tape measure, I can get it up to 35-36 inches!

I could get away with this size as a bedroom set, but it's not well-fitting enough to wear out and about under clothes.  The good news is that this 32H bra is easily refundable and now I know what size I need. I purchased a 30J today on Amazon UK for £19 (about AUD$30), where most places online bra retailers are still selling it for £29 (about AUD$45).